Resignation letter

I remember back in 2008 praying and praying that I found a job. ANY JOB. And after driving to Corpus, Garland and Killeen, someone took a chance on me and my inexperienced resume. Almost 5 years later and I can't believe all the opportunities, the travel, the people and the lessons and experiences that I have accumulated. Let me stress again that I LOVE my job. It's not just a job. I get to go to a clinic and meet some crazy ladies, hold some precious babies and work with the best people........after my boss and I chatted today, she went ahead and asked me to start composing my resignation letter.

So formal and so scary! I have NEVER resigned before. I've tried to always find something positive and fun about a job and jobs and life always had a conflict. I left my sales position when my inbound team got disbanded and there where no longer offering inbound services. But, I went back after I graduated, figuring that no one else would hire me!!

Even when I was younger, I tried and tried a few different things to let the world know that I am NOT a QUITTER.

I still remember during Taekwondo and testing for to be a  green belt and trying as hard as I could to break the board. I couldn't. And after six tries, I gave up. I remember this kid that was my age taunting me after that. Quitter, he would say every time he saw me. To this day, anytime I feel like quitting, I hear his voice and picture this eleven year old Asian boy following me around.

It's not a fun picture.

And every time I draft what I would say in my resignation letter, I see him and hear him.

What can I tell this Asian kid that I'm not quitting because I want to? But because I HAVE to?! I don't really think any excuse is good enough for him.......and for me.

Philippians 4:13 ESV     
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early symptoms and plausible deniability

Just Leila

Preeclampsia Awareness Month 2018