daddy's first flutter

Dear baby,
As we are nearing 24 weeks, daddy caught me sitting on the couch, hand on stomach. I've been feeling you bit by bit every day. You seem to be more active at night - or my new theory is that throughout the day, I'm so busy with work and moving around that I don't notice those small flutters.
As I sat there, he placed his hand over the spot I told him you seemed to frequent.
The warmth of his hand made you excited. I kept telling him that you were even more active than the few moments before. He placed his cheek over my stomach and in a small brief instant, his head shot back up.
"What the...?" - that's your daddy's response of feeling you for the first time.
I must say, I should have captured the look on his face. It was more than priceless. We can not wait to feel more of those tiny flutters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preeclampsia Awareness Month 2018

early symptoms and plausible deniability

Just Leila