oh, Texas - I can smell fall

it's a wonderful 80-something degree outside. the wind picks up every now and then and i can sense the magical change of autumn in the air.

i love this weather. this season. this time of the year. we'll have pumpkins decorated for halloween and turkey on our table before long.

this is also the perfect time to run and kickstart my active lifestyle. i do not need to change anything, as far a caloric intakes go. in my 2nd trimester, i'm supposed to add 350 calories a day and in my 3rd, its 450 calories.

i never bought that whole "eating for two," stuff. i am determined that for my weight range (and yes, i'm still in the obese category) to gain no more than 10 - 12 pounds.

at last weigh in, i was at 170.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early symptoms and plausible deniability

Preeclampsia Awareness Month 2018

Just Leila