what i wish for you

Dear baby,
I've slowly started a 'baby book' for you, but as you get older, you'll learn that life is chaotic and sometimes our best intentions are never realized.
Sometimes, I like to write - mostly about random thoughts, God-searching, hopes, dreams and wishes. This section is for you.
This morning, at my 20 week appointment, I found out what you are. I've waited and hoped that you would be a boy. But the surprise was that you are a busy body little girl. Casey, the sonogram tech, would find where you were and as soon as she was finish keying in something in the computer, you'd move positions again. She had to chase you from one end of the tummy to the other. Makes me wonder what energy you'll have when you come out!!
It's 13 days till Christmas and all I wish for you (right now) is that you come into this world healthy. You won't know this yet, but your parents have NO IDEA what they're doing. There will be people in your life - aunts, grandparents and cousins - who can't wait to meet you, hug you and love you.
That's all for now.
Love, mom
p.s. Your daddy's reaction to finding out your a girl? Well, he pretty much said "I just met my new boss today." You are already the apple of his eye and he already knows you'll have him wrap around your finger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

early symptoms and plausible deniability

Preeclampsia Awareness Month 2018

Just Leila