7 week countdown

i went to the doctor monday. she told me some distressing stuff...like my blood pressure being high and that i'm going to be closely monitored from now on.
after crying hysterically in the car, i've decided that i will try to do everything to make sure this kid and i make it to 35 weeks. she wants me to maintain my weight, maintain or lower my blood pressure with some prescription pills for the next 7 weeks.
7 weeks seems forever! the hubs and i got rid of a lot of processed foods, went shopping for fresh fruits and vegetables. hunkering down to health for the next 7 weeks. while the thought of not tasting my beloved dr p or having chocolates a day makes me sad, the very thought or picture of seeing her in NICU makes me sadder.
so here's to the next 7 weeks, universe. Pray for us.

Comments

  1. 7 weeks will fly by and then you can have the bad stuff! You can do it! And 7 weeks!?!? Seems impossible that you only have that long! Are you having a baby shower? Registry???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Preeclampsia Awareness Month 2018

early symptoms and plausible deniability

Just Leila