day one of bedrest

it hasn't been a full day yet and i feel like i'm already going crazy. it's not that i'm stubborn and trying to go against the doc's orders of bedrest, its the fact that i'm technically all alone over here.

the hubs works the night shift and try as i can last night and hopefully tonight, i can't get on his schedule fast enough. there will always be a period where i'm awake or he isn't here or asleep. i have to make food for myself and my ocd personality has been itching to clean the kitchen and bathroom....and let's not get started with the massive pile of laundry.

i'm really close to asking someone to come over and clean my house for me.

i've been reading as much as i can about the what-nots on bed rest. does light laundry count as light chores?

i finally made the decision to lower the ringtone on my phone.....at least i don't have a rushed panic if i hear the ringtone i have saved for my boss or my work......but then again, they're supposed to be leaving me alone anyways.

i started to pack just a little bit for the hospital. as much as i don't want to see her soon, i'd rather be prepared for anything. i've even contemplated packing a big suitcase for staying at either my in-laws or my parent's house. at least i'll get some help there.

thursday's appointment can't get here fast enough! i'd like to know where she's at on her growth and if this 'bed-rest' is working out for my blood pressure.

i am taking it serious. i made a to-do list for the week and stayed on the couch from 8 till 12ish....got up for a snack and put in a load of laundry. napped from 1ish to 3ish.....finished the laundry.....i've been getting up from the couch from time to time to go to the bathroom, but all in all, i don't think i've exerted myself as i normally do.

i hope i do better tomorrow though, but i can tell she's just like me. she was more active and kicking when i laid down than when i'm sitting or standing. i guess she doesn't like to sit still either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preeclampsia Awareness Month 2018

Just Leila

creator and a prisoner