day two

i haven't responded to my work emails today unlike yesterday when i was religiously looking at it, but today....not so much.

i have been reading up on pre-e some more. according to some forums and blogs, baby was delivered within two weeks of diagnosis. that would mean i would see her at 33 weeks....if things go south, of course.

so here i go reading up on survival rates of babies born at 33 weeks. which honestly can't be good for my blood pressure.

today's numbers were a lot better than yesterday's!! i haven't seen a reading in the 90s diastolic yet. i suppose this bed rest thing is working.

there is still controversy surroundng it, however, on whether or not bed rest helps with pre-eclampsia. either way, it can't hurt and from the things i was doing yesterday (laundry, folding, dishes) i figured those were plenty reasons for my bp to be high.

i hate feeling useless, but all i can think about is her. i couldn't sleep liast night from thinking so much about it and i can just feel the panic starting to rise. tossing and turning, i'm not even sure what to pray for aside for making it to 37 weeks.

calm my nerves, Lord. still my thoughts.....kill my phone.

for once, i see the downside of having a computer the size of your palm. at 330 am, i was on google searching for anything about delivering at 31 weeks, 33 weeks...and chances of another bout of pre-e should the hubs and i try for another one!

and i do. i grew up with sisters and i'd like her to have at least one other person she can annoy!

so today of all days, i woke up at 930, and have only really moved from the bed to the couch, napped on the bed for a couple of hours and here we are back on the couch again.....

Comments

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you! I remember how HARD those last weeks before Ransom was born and how fears continually overwhelmed me...and I didn't even have too much to worry about! So I just want to say that I'm thinking of you...and praying hard for a healthy baby and a healthy you! You're doing a great job and one day these days of bedrest will just be part of your "war story"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Preeclampsia Awareness Month 2018

early symptoms and plausible deniability

Just Leila