I dont think i've ever cried infront of strangers

Although, considering my circumstances..... And the hormones, can you really blame me? I'm at the hospital for what I hope is just an overnight stay.... And when I do get to leave here tomorrow, I'm hoping it's just the hubs and I!

My blood pressure spiked at the doctors and wouldn't come down - its fine now, but my left side hurts from the pressure....

4 vials of blood later, I've never been scared and I'm not really... but this is pretty close to terrified I've ever been. I hate crying in public, but it felt really good to just let it all out.

Here you go, Lord. Take my fear, take my not yet broken heart and let me hold on to Your strength. I pray that we make it to our goal of 35 weeks, but Lord should You want her earlier in my arms, I pray for courage. Take my fear away and turn it to determination. Take my tears and give me Your peace. Let us be healthy together ~

In Your will, I pray -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preeclampsia Awareness Month 2018

early symptoms and plausible deniability

Just Leila